Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rylee's furniture is here!

So, Rylee's furniture finally made it! I have to confess that even though I was so excited for it to finally be here, I was in tears at one point. It seems that we bought the biggest furniture we could find to go in the littlest room in the world! After trying to rearrange her furniture several ways and me standing in the doorway with tears in my eyes, Brad calmly told me to go sit down and he would figure something out. Thank God, because I almost lost it! Anyway, it is as good as it going to get and after putting everything together I love it, it finally looks like a little princesses room.
I seriously wish I had a video camera rolling while Brad and I tried to center her letters, we are both perfectionist, so it was quite hilarious!

Brad says he wants to steal Rylee's crib sheet, it is sooooo soft!

Hanging the shelves were quite the task too!


We bought a picture today to go over the dresser/changing table. Of course we are going to have to wait and so will you !
Here is Brad enjoying the incredibly large, but very cozy chair after all of his hard work, I love you babe!






4 comments:

chrissy said...

I LOVE it! So so so cute! You did a great job. Can't wait to come over and see it.

The Basshams said...

It looks amazing! I think you're further along with Rylee's room than I am with Rhett's. Seriously, I plan on hanging some pictures in his room tomorrow. :)

Great job!

The Soladay Family said...

It's precious! I love it!

Amber Nicole said...

I love it! Very cute!