What a weekend! Brad had Friday off so it was nice spending the day together with Rylee! Friday night we went over to my parents house for a little BBQ with the family, we had a great time. It's always nice when the whole family gets together! Saturday we went out on the boat for the 4th of July and my parents watched Rylee. It was our first time out on the boat this summer and boy was it fun. I got rather intoxicated and I am feeling it today for sure. Here are some pictures from our fun filled weekend!
Our little cutie!
Look at that smile!
Such a big girl!

Cousin Elliott holding Rylee

Cousin Berkley holding Rylee

So kissable!

Me and my baby bro

1 comment:
Love all the pics. I need you to send me the ones of the girls holding Rylee- those are too cute! Looks like the lake was fun, sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment