Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Little Pumpkin!

Rylee's 6 month check up went great! She weighed 16 lbs 4.5 oz (55%tile) and was 27 inches long (87%tile). Overall everything went well, even her shots. She cried for maybe a minute and that's it, I was quite impressed! They even added a flu shot and she has to go back in 4 weeks for a second one.

This weekend we went to not one, but two pumpkin patches. We first went to the one in Celina, but Rylee was all too impressed with grass for the first time that I didn't get any smiling pictures. She had also just woken up from a nap and still seemed tired. So, we tried again at the pumpkin patch by our house that evening. Yep, same thing, but impressed with the hay this time. I could not get her to look up and she was so serious. So, we spent $40 on pumpkins and brought them back to the house to try for a third photoshoot. Something about her sitting on the ground was all too much for the kid. I did get some cute pictures, just not very smiley ones.


Here we are waiting to see the doc. Check out her outfit and boots, aren't they the cutest?!



She had a lot of fun playing with the paper on the table. Once she got a hold of it, it was over!
When she was finished

What it is supposed to look like


Here are the results of our pumpkin patch adventure!









































5 comments:

Chani said...

Your little girl's smile is absolutely adorable! She is so pretty! I LOVE the pumpkin pics and the one where she is on your husband's lap with her little leg out is sooo cute! What a doll!

Amy Mahrer said...

She looks like a little model on those pumpkins and I LOVE what she did to the paper at the doctor's office. She's such a cutie!!!

Ashley Warren said...

I love all her cute outfits! She is one stylin' baby. I can't wait to see her Halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

Brandon and I have voted. OUR favorite, is the third to last picture. She is precious!!!! I cracked up at the doctor's exam table. What a funny girl. I love your lil' punkin! :-)

The Soladay Family said...

You need to use one of those on a Christmas card with multiple pics! SHe is so darn cute!