Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures...

Sleepy baby, after our walk last weekend!
At Grammy and Papa's house

We went out to eat with Chris, Chrissy and the girls and to visit their new beautiful house this weekend. Rylee sat like a big girl at the restaurant.
E and Ry at Christina's

She loves to chew on her favorite kitty toy ( I think we are getting more teeth soon!)

Me and Ry cuddling this morning and watching cartoons, she fell asleep on me just like this, so sweet!

Such a big girl, sitting up now for a couple of minutes v.s. a couple seconds last weekend!


I could not get this picture to post the right way ;( We were playing on the floor together


Love this one, such a ham! Too bad she wouldn't do this at the pumpkin patch last weekend!


Love those cheeks!


This is what Brad and I call her bulldog face. She's been doing it the past few days. I think she may be getting a top tooth and she's using her bottom teeth to sooth her gums ;)
Such a happy baby! We love this girl and could not imagine our lives without her!













2 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I love the bulldog face! It brings back memories of my boys doing that when they were getting teeth in...Enjoy every moment! It goes by so fast. =(

Sharon said...

She is so pretty! Like her mommy...:)