Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rylee's First Halloween!

What a great weekend! Yesterday Rylee helped Brad carve her first pumpkin and then Chris and Chrissy came over with the girls so we could see their costumes.

Mom, Dad and our friends Amber and Aaron came over to hang out too. We grilled out burgers, enjoyed a few drinks and passed out candy to the two trick 0r treaters we got, pretty sad! Rylee looked so cute in her skunk costume, I already can't wait for next Halloween!

Rylee is officially getting her third tooth (two on bottom and one on top), it is almost through! Here are some pictures from our week and weekend!

Rylee fell asleep while cuddling with Daddy
After she woke up Brad gave her a bottle and layed her in her lamb seat. He went to go get something and came back to see her sitting straight up.

Mom took this picture of Rylee this week, love all the drool spots on her clothes ;)

Getting ready for story time before bed

Showing what book she had chosen to read

Mom took this picture too. She was rolling around on the floor and decided to take a break, so sweet!

Playing with her toes while eating, such a stinker!

Helping Daddy carve her first pumpkin!

So cute!

So serious

Caught..... trying to grab pumpkin seeds





My little stinker



Ry with her two little Red Riding Hoods

Checking out her paws




The finished product of our pumpkin. I drew it and Brad carved it. Notice the nose is a bat ;)

Mom also took this video of Rylee laughing. The sound of a babies laugh is the cutest sound ever!

4 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

What an adorable skunk! She just gets more and more adorable every day!

Anonymous said...

I love it all!!!! That is the cutest Skunk I have ever seen and I love the ones of her carving her first pumpkin. The laugh is so cute!!! Oh, and you know I love the bedtime story shot. So sweet. Isn't this the most fun you've ever had in your life!?? Love you guys!

The Soladay Family said...

The skunk costume....Really! The cutest ever! She's getting so big!!

Ashley Warren said...

What a cute little Stinker! I love the pics of her watching her daddy carve a pumpkin! She is so precious! She needs to meet Mayson ;)