Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Very Happy New Year!!!

We are so excited to start a new year with our little one and can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us! We had such a great New Year's with family and friends, and enjoyed Rylee being with us to party too! Rylee has changed our lives in so many ways and we are so blessed to have such an amazing, and beautiful daughter!



Here is Rylee in her adorable snowman bath towel from Maw and Poppie

Passed out in the car, so stinkin adorable!
Playing with her mailbox from Aunt Ray and Uncle J

Enjoying watching a little snow


Getting tickles from Daddy

I bought a storage container for some clothes Ry has grown out of, she enjoyed playing in it for a good hour!

Our little drummer

Playing with her walker, she's getting so good at it. I swear she will be walking in no time!

Playing peek-a-boo

Up to no good...

We went to Chris and Chrissy's for New Years and had a blast! The best part was I didn't have to leave Rylee and could still enjoy myself! We had a nice sleepover.

Love this picture of Rylee with Grammy


Ry's party outfit

These two are soooo cute together! Elliott is the best cousin ever!

Our attempt at a picture of all the kiddos. Rhett and Berkley were not into taking a group picture.....

Another poor attempt to get the girls in their New Year's hats that Aunt Chrissy bought for them.

Love this man!

My big sis and little bro

E and Ry over at my parent's house, so sweet!































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a SUPER fun new year! I had the same feeling about not wanting to leave Addie this year so we had some at-home fun ourselves! I love her party dress. So cute. She looks so cute standing with the walker. She has the cutest bows! What a fun post! Happy New Year!

The Soladay Family said...

So darn cute! She is looking so much like you! I LOVE, LOVE, Love the pic of her watching the snow!