Rylee had her first taste of fun dip..... she's a fan!

This is what
Rylee does when Brad is working in the office.....


Grammy took this picture of
Rylee watching cartoons with her bottle, I love all the pillows around her ;) You can never be too careful.... right Grammy?!

Grammy bought
Rylee a little pool to play in when she's at their house.


Playing peek - a - boo

Rylee sporting her new "pebbles" do.


Bed head...... it was a good nap!
Rylee got into Brad's sock drawer and pretty much had socks all over our room. She found a pair of fuzzy socks and
thought they were so cool. We put them on her and she thought it was the funniest thing ever! She was walking around cracking up.


If you give a baby socks.....she'll ask for a scarf to go with them. If you give her a scarf...... she will ask for a hat!

Rylee being silly while having a snack with her cousins.
4 comments:
LOVE the pictures with the hat, scarves and fuzzy socks. I'd say someone is ready for winter!
Seriously....could she BE any cuter! Precious.
Oh my gosh those sock pictures were hilarious. I love her!
So cute!! I love the pony tail and the socks! She is so much fun!
Post a Comment