Brad got me a new camera for my birthday/anniversary present, a Canon T2i, with a little help from both of our parents! I have had so much fun taking pictures and trying to figure out all the fun and many new gadgets. I am completely overwhelmed, but enjoying taking pictures of my favorite subject, Rylee.
I took this picture on Friday after unloading the last of my things from my classroom. Rylee enjoyed playing with my Cat in the Hat hat ;)

How Rylee tells us she's done eating...

Every night Brad and I let Ry choose her jammies for the night after she takes her bath. We hold up two different pairs, she scopes them both out and then grabs the one she wants. Brad brings her down in this. I look at him and he says Ry picked both choices he gave her, so he let her wear both of them. I don't know why it bugs me so much when things don't match, maybe OCD much?! She loves playing with the PS2 controller, she enjoyed dragging one of them around the house.


Such a good little model.....

Giving me kisses through the back door

Ry's hat from Poppie finally fits her, she looked so darn cute!


Brad and I were attempting to watch a movie when all of a sudden I heard a bunch of noise in the kitchen. I walk around the corner and found this.....

Rylee looked exceptionally cute in an adorable little Polo dress from her Uncle J and Aunt Ray. We were headed to a party for our friend Ben's 1st b-day.


I got Ry a new stroller that is more light weight and easy to throw in the back of the car, rather than loading around her 40 lb Graco one. Rylee LOVES boxes and enjoys getting on top of them to give me a heart attack. Luckily this one was not very big ;)

Trying on her new swimsuit

It took Rylee a little while to get use to her sandbox, but now that she is, she LOVES it! Thanks Maw and Poppie!
3 comments:
Rylee has the cutest expressions! And I loved her yellow dress, too! Thanks for coming to Ben's party.
SOOOOO cute! I love them all, Amanda! She makes the sweetest little faces. Even the one in the high chair! ;)
Your new camera takes AWESOME pics! We had so much fun seeing you guys yesterday. Rylee is too cute!
Post a Comment