Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rylee's Vacation with Grammy and Papa

Rylee stayed with Brad's parents Wednesday night through Saturday morning and with my parents Saturday and Sunday while we were in Mexico. Rylee had so much fun with both of her Grandparents and is already asking when she can go back!

These are pictures from Grammy and Papa's, so I will have to do another post once I get the pictures from Rylee's Maw and Poppie.


This is Rylee talking to me on speaker (there is a video at the bottom). I called every morning and night that we were away. I just had to start and end my day knowing she was o.k. and talk to her! Here she is blowing me kisses, so sweet!
Having some fun in the pool
Rylee LOVES Baxter's cage! I think it may be time for a play house ;)

Baxter giving Rylee a bath...

Silly girl




1 comment:

The Soladay Family said...

She's so sweet!

Can;t wait to catch up next week!