Our little book worm, LOVES to read and be read to 24/7!
Last week Ry painted hand turkeys for both sets of grandparents and one for us. After being so good she got to paint what she wanted, her own little masterpiece.
Daddy wrestling with Ry after her bath. She likes to run around the bed and make us chase her down to dress her and comb her hair, she thinks it's pretty funny. Brad kept calling her Donald Trump baby because of how her hair looked when trying to brush it.

Ry loves her necklaces!
Such a big girl, she did this pose all on her own, I promise!
Whenever Ry sees us using a napkin she wants one too =)
She is pretty good at wiping her mouth and hands. She even gets carried away and will clean her tray or the counter (depending on where she is eating).
My favorite part of the day.... morning snuggles and cartoons! She is so obsessed with Mickey Mouse right now it is almost borderline scary! She wakes up saying Mickey, goes to sleep saying Mickey and wants to watch it all day looooong (I don't let her of course in case you're wondering)!
Lately Ry has found it necessary to try and carry all of her stuffed animals at one time, Pink Dog and Minnie are a must at all times, but then here she is trying to also hold a bunny too. Here she is getting a little frustrated I'm not helping her and taking pictures instead, hence having to use her mouth for help.
My Mommy is so mean!
I try to stay in bed as long as possible since Ry feels the need to wake up just shy of 7:00 every morning. She drinks her milk, snuggles for a bit and then begins rolling around and talking. Only when she starts foaming at the mouth for Mickey, I turn it on to get at least 30 more min. She has become a little pro at getting off the bed by herself, which will be nice when we move her to her big girl bed! When I finally got the strength to get out of bed this morning, this is what I found....

Have a great weekend/Thanksgiving break!


How cute is this?!
1 comment:
This post made me smile so much! Her cute poses, her little determination in holding her little animals, and OMG, the sports bra! That's just priceless! So good to see you today, girl! She's a beauty! :) :) :)
Post a Comment