I had to sneak in Ry's room to get a pic of all the animals she has to sleep with: bunny, minnie, panda, pick dog, lamb and kitty!
Our BEAUTIFUL girl, can't get enough of her baby blues and sweet dimple!

Having a breakfast "picnic" in the family room.

Ry likes to get the PS3 controller and pretend she's playing games.

Baby bump: 20
wks
We found a toy car in one of our cereal boxes, Ry thought it was the coolest thing!


Mother's Day =)


We spent Mother's Day over at Maw & Poppies house.

Enjoying a push-up w/Mommy

Ry w/Maw &
Poppie 
Poppie checking out Ry's silly bands, that she MUST wear everyday!

What started as putting our feet into the pool turned into taking our clothes off and more.....



Then Brad showed her how to dip her head in.....




I was making dinner the other night and gave Ry a snack to occupy her in the family room. I went to check on her and she was gone. I found her in our room, she climbed up on our bed, tray, snack and all! This is her favorite place =)

Sweet girl after a bath

Ry "jumping rope" with a
bungee cord from the patio



This is Ry's new thing. We were chasing each other in the backyard and this is her sneaking up on me! It's hilarious!!!

Ry making some of her art

Brad and his dad went fishing on Friday and caught a bunch of fish, so Saturday Maw,
Poppie, Grammy, Papa and Uncle J came over to fry it all up with us. I was not very good about taking pictures, but got this cute one of Ry and her Grammy & Maw =)

Ry trying a "crunchy" (shrimp). Shockingly she liked it and ate quite a few!

We had our 20 week
sono and confirmed we're having a BOY! I didn't really have any pics to post b/c he wasn't cooperating besides
proving he's a boy! He was facing my back the whole time and we couldn't get him to move. So we got pictures of his hands, feet and you know what else =)
Most of you know how I am and just couldn't stand it. I ordered the bedding the day we found out, it came Friday and we painted his room Sunday.



Ry in an adorable shirt made by a friend for her birthday

Ry listening to music on the
ipod w/her cousins


Ry HAD to take all of these animals on a walk with us

2 comments:
What a sweet girl!! She is so freaking cute and I cannot wait to see what her little brother looks like! :)
Great post! The picture of her in bed with her tray and snack is so funny!!! Eli's room looks awesome, can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment