Chris and Chrissy had a weekend getaway and we watched the girls Friday afternoon/night and then they went to stay with Uncle J and Aunt Ray today & tomorrow. We had a TON of fun, but 3 kids is a lot of work!!! After Ry got up from her nap they got their suits on and headed out back for some water fun!

E chasing Ry and Berk with the sprinkler

Filling up the pool.... check out Ry with her hands on her hips, LOVE it!

E would squirt them with the hose and they would run away screaming, then come back for more.

Not sure what Ry was cracking up about, but so cute!

Silly Berk


Ry wanted to try out Berk's goggles, so funny!

E showed her how to look under water with them.


LOVE this one of E =)

Pizza break!

Back to the pool, Uncle Brad even made them some waves! It was hilarious, I heard E ask Ry to ask Uncle Brad when the pizza was coming and she ran up to the patio and yelled, "Uncle Brad...where's the pizza?" Brad replied, "I'm Daddy and the pizza is on the way." I lost count of how many times Ry called us Uncle Brad and Aunt Amanda, too funny!


Bath time

Brad made the girls a nice big pallet to lay on and watch Toy Story 3, they LOVED it!

Popcorn and movie

Story time, Uncle Brad/Daddy is so funny when he reads stories!

Saturday morning all the kiddos came in our bed as they woke up one by one. Any guesses who woke up first???

Ry and Berk were running around the kitchen chasing each other while waiting for Brad to get home with the donuts.



Ry LOVED E's
DS
Round II


And, some new
additions to little man's room =)

I bought his letters at Hobby Lobby and didn't really like how small they were. I bought some unfinished frames, painted them and added some buttons and ribbons just to add a little something. Simple. Easy. Done.


I painted Ry's lamp blue, bought a tan shade and passed along Ry's night light that was her
Poppie's when he was little. I also found this little plane at Hobby Lobby to go with our airplane theme, LOVE that place!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! If they are still on your camera I'd love to download them here. Thank you for taking such good care of our girls- they had a blast! You are getting so talented with your room decorating!
I SO LOVE THIS POST! OMG the girls look like they had a BLAST! They are so lucky they get to grow up together!! First of many sleepovers, I am sure! I also love E's room. You are awesome! Those letters are amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
you are so talented!!! and Ry is just as pretty as ever :)
Post a Comment