Brad's b-day was last Saturday the 3rd. I was actually able to control myself and wait till Saturday to give Brad his present =)

I found these coasters on etsy and had them personalized with our initials to use outside on our new patio. He LOVED them!
Rylee has been into dressing up lately, not sure why.....Berkley! When I went to get my camera she was actually laying on top of him giving him hugs, but of course he rolled over right when I took the pic, still cute though with her cracking up!




Brad's b-day brownie


We actually got to enjoy our patio last weekend and watch Ry run around and play with
Ruger. It was so nice!


LOVE this (minus the nice blue trash can in the back)!

And this is my favorite, so sweet!

LOVE
these two (soon to be 3)!

Our sweet girl, LOVE her!

Monday the family got together at my parent's house to swim, we had such a good time! Ry and her buddy Elliott!

Chrissy, Patton, Brad & Chris

The girls LOVE their Uncle J, he's so much fun!


Berkley enjoyed playing safely on the steps with Baxter, LOVE her!


Ray and Patton

I took Ry to a little place in McKinney square to paint a coffee mug for Brad's b-day. I didn't realize it would take 7 days to get it.....
Ooooops! Brad is so cute too, anytime he is home he has to use this mug for his coffee. He even got it out of the dishwasher and washed it by hand to use it this weekend, so sweet!



Ry even made Brad lay with all her "animals" while she enjoyed her milk Saturday before nap.

We finally found a new stroller for our growing little family and
Rylee LOVES it, she played in it all day! She chose Mickey to be her practice Eli! The back seat also comes off so she can sit or stand like a big girl =)

I asked her how she would check on Eli when we're out shopping and this is what she did.....

Today Brad is smoking a brisket and some chicken......yummy! Ry helped Brad measure where a swing set is going to be. We have one all picked out and ready to tell Santa in a couple of months!



Oh how I LOVE this sweet face!

Well, we are 3 1/2 days out till Eli is here! Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery of our sweet boy and that I can control my emotions with having a newborn and missing my sweet girl!!!!
1 comment:
Love the coasters and the pictures of rylee and ruger! So sweet! Can't wait till Thursday!!
Post a Comment