Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cathching Up Part II: Fun at Grammy's & Berk's Princess Party

Brad's work does a quarterly dinner at various locations for being on Presiden't club pace. We left Saturday morning to drive to Austin and left the kiddos with Grammy (Papa was out of town). Grammy sent me these pictures Saturday while we were away. Thank you Mom for watching the munchkins for us!
Ry playing at the park

Ry had a lady bug that was crawling on her, she said it tickled =)

watering the lawn for Papa

Sunday we drove straight to Berk's party at Sugar and Spice. These were taken with my phone and not the best quality. I took the red eye out and saved them on my phone, but when they downloaded they had red eyes again, not sure what's up with that. I had to download one picture at a time (so I left a bunch out) and I had a video of each of the girls walking the run way, but could not figure out how to get the videos posted. I will work on it.....
Patton and Grammy

See....even boys can enjoy girly parties ;)

Birthday girl, can't believe she is 4!

B.F.F.'s

Princess Rylee make up and all



No comments: