Friday, November 15, 2013

Just Another Day at The Truncali House

Ry had her fall pictures at school last week. I could just eat her up!
We've been enjoying playing outside lately. It's nice not breaking a sweat after standing outside for 5 minutes. 
Eli went to time out for throwing train track pieces at Rylee. I told him to tell her he was sorry and to give her a hug once he got out. He pretty much tackled her and wrapped his arms around her neck and said, "I'm sorry boo, boo!" I about died... They hugged and laughed for a good 5 min. 
I love when Eli lays like this to watch tv...
Chris and Chrissy got to enjoy a nice trip to Cabo, while I was stuck at home w/4 kids...j/k! We kept the girls after school one day, they spent the night and a friend picked them up for school in the morning. This is ry and Berk at dinner. In case you're wondering, Thursday was breakfast for dinner night!
The girls doing some crafts. 
So proud of their work. 
Watching a show in the media room before bed. Uncle B-rad being silly!
I wasn't surprised one bit that these two were the first ones up. They enjoyed some sweet snuggles before E had to get ready for school. 
Breakfast. I was super proud that I was able to get both kids ready for school COOKED 4 kids and myself breakfast and the girls were on time to school! You like how I emphasized cook? Yes, not cereal, muffins or donuts, I believe that is not allowed at the Pomeroy house.  Organic pancakes, sausage, eggs and fruit. I joke w/brad that I could totally do four.... If they're 8 and 5 ;0)
Eli shopping the other day. As long as he is happy...
There are two houses left being built on our street. The kids love watching the trucks and singing workers!
I love this girl! Cheesy smile, hip pop and all!
Eli watching a show, drinking milk and all while sitting on Ruger. 
Eating an apple on the way to school. 
So of course Eli had to have one too, although he settled for a pear. 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet kids! Loved catching up on your life!