Saturday we went over to my parent's house to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and had dinner over there. It was so nice to get out of the house with Rylee, she enjoyed her first trip to Grammy and Papa's house!
Sunday Brad's parents came over so we could celebrate Mother's Day with his mom. Brad smoked a brisket that turned out fabulous and we enjoyed hanging out at the house. Grandma got Rylee some really fun bows in Canton that I posted below. They are pretty cute, and rather large too! A girl can never have too many bows!
Brad also surprised me with a charm for my Pandora charm bracelet that was from Rylee. I was getting ready in our bathroom and he came in and told me I had to come see what Rylee was doing. I asked him what she was doing and he said I had to come see for myself. She was asleep in her swing, but Brad had draped my bracelet over her little lap. It was so sweet! It was the best first Mother's Day I could ask for!
Looking adorable in her favorite swing!
We went for a walk Sunday and it was very sunny outside. Check out my shades!
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
Our Little Family
Too big? Nahhh
Pretty cute!

Pretty in Pink!

Resting with Daddy!


Resting with Daddy!

1 comment:
What a wonderful Mother's Day! Those bows are FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait till Thursday. :-)
Post a Comment