Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleepy Baby

It's been a while I know, Chrissy had to call me out on not updating my pictures of little sweet pea. It's so hard since all the pictures seem to look a like these days, sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping. If we could just get the sleeping thing down at NIGHT TIME! She tried to trick me by sleeping 4 hrs at a time at one point, but now we're back to about 3 hrs at a time. This includes 2hours of feeding and trying to get her back to sleep, then an hour later, it starts all over again. I'm soooooo sleepy, but again, I would not change a thing ;) She is so sweet and changing every day. She makes the cutest faces and noises too. She is quite the dramatic sleeper, she always seems to get her arms free and drape them across her sweet little face. She is getting so big! We go for our two week check up tomorrow, I can't wait to see how much she weighs now. It will be my first time taking her out of the house all by myself without Brad. I'm a little nervous and can see myself driving 30 miles an hour with my hazards on the whole way. Wish me luck!



Her little thumb inside her passy, arm draped, so dramatic!

She loves to cuddle with daddy!

Loves to sleep with her arms up by her face.

Bath time!

That bath sure was a lot of work!

So sweet!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh my gosh! I love those little arms up by her face. She looks kinda like Berk in that last one. I was remember today some of our painful nights back in the day. It will be over soon though!

TLEB said...

I love the pictures of her arm draped over her eyes - so adorable!! You have such a sweet little girl!

The Soladay Family said...

Love it! She's beautiful!