Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Last Saturday we went over to my parent's house to eat and swim next door. Before swimming Mom and I took Rylee and Baxter for a walk.
This is how Baxter cools off after his walks.....

Rylee decided to join him

Rylee, Brad & Elliott

and..... Chris & Berkley

Rylee & Daddy playing fetch with Ruger out front Sunday morning

Love that smile!

Maw made Rylee a Halloween countdown calendar, Rylee loved it! It even has a little spider to put inside each pocket, soooo cute!

Getting snuggles from Maw after her nap

Rylee loves playing with her seashells from Mexico. She asks to get them down almost daily. She will run over to the shelf and point saying, "seashells," then grabs the blanket I always make her sit on, sits on it and says, "please."

Rylee also loves looking at the shutterfly book I made (another daily routine). She loves to see herself!

Rylee wanted to help with the laundry so I was putting clothes on the dryer door one at a time and she would push them in for me. She thought it was the coolest thing ever..... such a good helper!

just making sure it's clean....

I gave Rylee a small bowl of gummy snacks to keep her occupied while I unloaded the dishwasher (she likes to pull everything out and/or stand up on the door). I looked over and they were all gone, within a minute. Ruger was no where in sight. I soon realized she had put all of them in her mouth at once.

Today, Rylee discovered a new way to eat her hot dog!

Aren't I clever?! And ADORABLE?!

We were in the office (I was dusting) and Rylee thought she was pretty tricky grabbing the mouse to the computer! Love the look on her face!

Come and get it.......

While I was on the computer, I looked over and saw this.......

How cute is this?!

Helping Daddy finish his tator tots (notice the ring of ketchup around her mouth)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this post! I love the Halloween calendar, the picture of Ry dusting, the picture of her with ketchup around her mouth, and the one of her smiling outside in her pj's. She is so cute and so much fun. I love seeing the fun you are having with her each day. I also adore your new background!!! So fall and so chic! Love you guys!