Rylee is so into playing with Ruger these days. She tells him to sit and then tells him "good boy" (sometimes before he even sits down). Here she is telling him to sit, even though he is already sitting/laying down. I love how she holds up her finger when she tells him what to do!
She loves to take his ball...

Rylee loves her stories before bedtime!Rylee loves helping daddy get ready for work in the morning, they are so cute together!
I'm going to apologize in advance how annoying I am in these videos, but Ry is just so cute. We were eating lunch today and she had a pickle in one hand and a french fry in the other. She would show me one hand and say "pickle" then show me the other hand and say "french fry." She did this about 5 times, so, of course by the time I got the camera she was done, but I got 2 separate videos of her saying each. Again, after watching these I can't believe I asked her so many times. No wonder she has such a good memory!
2 comments:
I love the pic of Rylee watching Adam shave. Especially her hair! Let's do lunch again soon!
Post a Comment