Rylee decided Mickey was hungry and put him in her highchair. She asked me for help to put Mickey's bib on and when I asked her what he was going to eat she quickly replied, "chicken!"
Rylee not only opened this present once , but twice. Once when I was wrapping it on the ground, while I was on one side she was unwrapping the other. Then, when I finished I put it up on the counter while I filled out the card. I heard paper ripping, but thought it was the extra paper I had given her. By the time I thought to go check, this is what I found......
Rylee's new favorite thing to do it say is, "tadaa" after doing something. She does this at Little Gym after forward rolls, walking the balance beam etc...Another new favorite........
(I can't wait until she is heavy enough to pull the oven door handle off!)
Rylee can now count to 20!!! I was trying to get a video of her counting, but she didn't want to cooperate. Hopefully I can get it caught on video soon!





2 comments:
This is a great post! She is such a ham! I was cracking up at the present-opening, the clothing-stripping, and the TADAA! She is really funny! I miss her! So amazing that she counts to 20! We have officially mastered 1-10! I am so proud! Love you guys!
spoilsport! post the pic of her taking off her diaper, love to spend alone time with her if she likes getting naked
Post a Comment