Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gymnastics & Lego Land!

I took Ry out of Little Gym and put her into gymnastics. I thought it was time for her to do something on her own where she had to follow directions and participate and start learning real gymnastics. We did a trial class on Tuesday and I was nervous with how she would do going someplace new, with new people and without Mommy by her side. She did GREAT! I was so proud of her, she walked in all by herself and waved bye to me.....tear!!! I sat and watched everything she was doing from behind glass windows and it was the cutest thing ever! There are only 4 other girls in her class and she is the youngest!
Trying to get a picture of her in her leotard before going to gymnastics. Look at her little calves, so cute!cute little butt

stretching
warming up
LOVE this!!!

Thursday we went to Grammy and Papa's to swim and then Ry stayed with Grammy so I could rest. I am pretty much miserable these days! I feel HUGE, it's boiling HOT outside, I have ZERO energy and I have had a pain in my right foot for a week now. It is now swollen and I have added a fantastic LIMP to my WADDLE!!! I really hate to complain, but I am READY! It's not as easy the second go round when chasing a 2 year old, especially if you know our sweet Rylee boo, she is a very curious, brave little girl!!!


Apparently I am taking to long to get ready to take her swimming, but so cute!
Brad took off work Friday and we took Rylee to the Grapevine Mills Mall to Lego Land. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it! Just know it's cheaper to buy tickets online and there are designated times to go.
This was a mini little roller coaster where you drive through a dark tunnel and use a laser gun to shoot things, Ry LOVED it!










Pics are horrible because it was so dark, but you get the idea.



Then, there was 3 different 3D movies you could see, each only about 10 min. long. It was really neat! At some parts you get misted with water, wind and even bubbles/foam! It was so cute to see Ry swat at things that she thought were going to get her!
This room had several places built out of Lego's (ALL LEGO'S, AMAZING), I only took a couple of pics though.
Ry playing in the jumbo Lego's, the giraffe behind her is also built of all Lego's!

Ry rode a ride with Daddy and LOVED it too!


They even have an indoor jungle gym type thing. Ry did it 2 times and wanted to keep going, but it was time for lunch.

I hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE Labor Day weekend!!!









2 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

That leotard butt picture is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up in her gymnastics class!! Love that!!