Since it was the kids first time, we just went for half a day.
I had to take this picture before we left. Ry made kitty and butterfly masks and she said they had to wear them.
Painting the deer stand that Brad, his dad and uncle built.
Brad and Ry found leaves and taped them to sticks to make it camouflaged.
As they were doing that, I thought Eli was just playing in the grass. But no....
He was finding his own leaf to spray paint. So smart I tell ya...
Having a snack break.
Working hard!
Eli searching for rocks to throw in the pond.
As I'm taking pictures of Rylee fishing....
Eli slipped into the pond (btw, it's super shallow for a while) Brad was right there and grabbed him, leaving one of his boots stuck in the mud and this.....(luckily I brought a change of clothes)!
Side note... While I was helping Eli with his snack, Ry got the bright idea to paint my entire back tire on my jeep w/the outdoor paint we used to paint the stand. This was after I had already wiped off the rim (using baby wipes) and what I could get off the tire. Lucky for her, it came off with a power washer!















No comments:
Post a Comment