Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting Deer Season Ready w/Our Girl

Today we took a trip to the lease to finish up some work before deer season. Ry is the perfect age to enjoy it out here and enjoys riding the "buddin buddin" (land master), fishing, and learning about the country life and hunting. We can't wait until Eli can join in on the fun w/us!

We stopped to get breakfast on the way. I just couldn't resist, she's the cutest little cowgirl!
Coloring on the way. 
Our last trip Ry and E left a special note in the deer stand to surprise Maw and Poppie. 
Poppie and Ry about to go for a ride. 
Ry sweeping out the trailor. 
Maw and Ry
Poppie photo bombing Brad & I. 
Maw reading to Ry. 
The girls
Ry coloring in the bed of Poppie's truck. 
Picking flowers by the pond. 
Going to take the deer stand to its spot. 
Poppie and Ry checking out the deer stand together. 
Love this one!
Lunch break. 
Fishing
Ry checking one of the feeders. 
Ry climbing up into Brad and I's 12ft stand, not scared one bit either!
Inside the stand. 
Ry said,"look, I'm a deer, count my antlers. "
One last ride before heading home. 
Ry saying she was a princess trapped in a castle. 
Had a blast today, until next time...
I just want to note that Poppie is smiling here!😄


















No comments: