Last Friday Rylee had a picnic and play date at the park with her BFF, Addie and her cousin Berkley.
Rylee & Addie enjoying their lunch!
Weeeeeeeeee

Berk and Ry swinging together, so sweet!
Rylee enjoying her first taste of cake batter



I was trying on some clothes at Old Navy and
Rylee decided to climb in the basket of her stroller, such a silly girl! She wanted to stay in all the way to the counter to pay for a little jean skirt I got her and to the car. I promised everyone on the way out that this was not where I put my child that she did this all on her own, I think they believed me. They thought it was pretty funny =)

Saturday we spent the day at Grammy and Papa's to visit with G.G. and the rest of the family. My sweet friend Michelle made this adorable pumpkin shirt with her name and I
absolutely LOVE it! Michelle is so talented and can make pretty much anything you are looking for! You can check out her little shop by clicking
here. Rylee with Grammy & Papa.
Rylee with her Uncle J
Rylee & G.G.
Rylee & Aunt Ray


The girls LOVE their G.G.

We love you Grandma and miss you already!

Rylee and Berkley took turns pushing each other around in this baby
stroller
Brad pulled out the dinky tree that was in our front yard and had it replaced with a beautiful Red Oak.
Poppie, or
Yee-Haw as Ry calls him, made sure they did the job right!

Rylee will be 18 months on Friday and I can't believe it, her check up is on Monday.
We are visiting the Pumpkin Patch this weekend with Berkley & Elliott. We're going to take pictures of the girls in their custom Halloween shirts that Michelle made, so stay tuned......
1 comment:
Love the pumpkin shirt! Michelle is super talented!
By the way, I just booked family pics with Chrissy for next month!
Post a Comment