Our road trip started off not so great, with
Rylee throwing up her milk all over herself on the way to Brad's parents house, but better than on our way to Arkansas! We had to pull off the highway and into a gas station where I had to strip
Rylee down to her diaper and clean her up with baby wash and wipes (all I had), while Brad ran in to get paper towels to clean out her
car seat the best he could. Once we got to Brad's parents house I cleaned
Rylee up while Brad took apart
Rylee's car seat and hosed it off and put it in the dryer.
The road trip itself was not bad at all and
Rylee did really good between everything Maw and I brought her to keep her e
ntertained along the way. One big hit was the movie Little Rascals, she LOVED it and watched the whole thing, such a cute movie!
All packed and ready to go

This was after dinner at The Brick House and walking back to the car
Saturday morning trying to catch some wildlife with Maw

Reading some magazines with Daddy at the kitchen bar

Saturday we went to the State Park and grilled h
amburgers

Cheeeeese 
Sunday we went to a
restaurant that was right on the water.
Rylee enjoyed feeding the fish and ducks!
1 comment:
How fun! The weather looks like it was really fall there! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment