I've been on the look out for a pink tree for Ry's room and I finally found one that I LOVE at Michael's, on sale for $14.99
Sunday we took the girls to the Polar Express in Grapevine and they got to wear their Christmas jammies.
Here the girls are making Christmas tree ornaments.
There was a really corny 30 min. show put on before the train ride that consisted of four 13 year olds dressed up like elves singing Christmas songs to karaoke. We were all about to die, but Ry enjoyed it, that's what matters right?!
Luckily we sat in bench seats across from Chris, Chrissy and the girls. The best part of the ride was Berkley saying, " I want to get off this bus." Hilarious, she didn't even believe we were on a train, so cute!
All 3 of us on the train.
Monday night Grandma Truncale, Aunt Dee Dee & Aunt Jo Jo came over to bring Ry presents since we won't see them on Christmas.
Ry got an adorable doll from Aunt Jo Jo that has her name embroidered on her dress.
A cute sweat outfit from Grandma

A cool musical Elmo book from Aunt Dee Dee


Ry helping Grandma open her shutterfly calendar we made her.

All my hard baking, Oreo cake balls and red velvet cake balls dipped in choc. & white choc. DELICIOUS!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
She just gets cuter every day! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment