We decided to start the Elf on The Shelf this year with Rylee. This was the Elf's first special spot! The next morning, Rylee was on the hunt to find him, she found him right away(little stinker)


Rylee ready to go see Santa!
Rylee did so good, despite the look on her face =)

My sweet friend Michelle and Ry's B.F.F. Addie met us for lunch afterwards. Michelle made this adorable dress for Ry and I asked her to put Addie in hers, so I could get picks of them together in them. Aren't they the cutest little girls ever?!

So sweet, holding hands and dancing to Christmas music.

Nice pose
Rylee boo, LOVE it!

I LOVE this girl, sweetest face ever!

This morning I painted Ry's toes and fingers! I've painted her toes before, but not her fingers, she did so good! I tried to get a picture of her sitting all still, but when I tried she wanted to wiggle around.
I know I'm a nerd for taking these pics, but I had too ;)


Rylee painted some reindeer this morning and I am so excited how it turned out!
Later, I was cleaning up the kitchen from painting and lunch and couldn't find Rylee.
This is where I found her.......
No comments:
Post a Comment