Our poor baby fractured her wrist today! Our little climber
climbed up onto one of the kitchen chairs, stood up and tipped the whole chair over backwards. We new something was wrong from how she was crying and her wrist just didn't look right, so off to the E.R. we headed. She did so good while getting her x-ray and even did well while they wrapped her arm. She did cry some and kept saying," off." Broke my heart, we were both crying! First thing tomorrow I have to call a specialist to find out if and when she will need a cast =( Stinks so bad this had to happen right before Christmas!
Rylee and I both fell asleep together on the couch and once I woke up I was able to sneak this picture. Please keep our sweet girl in your prayers for a fast recovery!!!
5 comments:
Sweet baby! I hope she feels better soon! Can't wait to see you guys. Let me know what the dr. says
Oh, Amanda. I know how much this hurts your heart. Sweet baby girl. =( Hope all goes well with the specialist!
Poor baby girl! That stinks. It will happen to us any day now. I hope the specialist says no cast, just lots of TLC.
Oh no! Poor thing! And I know it has to be tough for you too! Sending lots of prayers your way!
How saaaaad!!!! We will definitely be praying for you guys! Poor baby girl!
Post a Comment