Thursday night Rylee helped make her birthday brownies.

As I was taking her picture, this is what she did...... (she is so my child)!

I can't tell you how many times she did this and I cracked up every time b/c she would do it so fast, before I could try and stop her.

Sprinkles!

This picture cracks me up! I wish I could add a little bubble that says, "he...he..he you can't catch me!"

This morning Ry was very excited about her present, I just LOVE the expression on her face in these!




Checking everything out


more presents

pots, pans and utensils


and food


Brad took the day off so we could take Ry to the zoo. Here she is not cooperating for a b-day girl picture, but still cute of course.

LOVE this!

Checking out the parrots

penguins

Daddy's girl =)
The giraffes were so pretty!

Ry got to feed them lettuce, she loved it (check out that
tongue)!

I won't bore you with all the pictures I took, but just a couple =)
I heard someone saying we were lucky we got to see this tiger, that he's usually hiding and you can't see him.
We ate at a
restaurant that had lions right behind the glass, it was so neat!


And of course a carousel ride before we left!

Passed out with her green tiger she picked from the gift shop & the
famous P.D.!

Ry's birthday brownie


We had so much fun with you today sweet girl and can't wait for your party tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment