Monday, April 18, 2011

Part III: Rylee's Minnie Mouse Party

Our sweet birthday girl!

Ry's adorable cake! My good friend Amber made Ry's banner...LOVED it!
Addie, Mason and Ry on the swing
E pushing Addie around in the car


Maw holding sweet Patton


E, Berk & Ry getting ready to jump in the bounce house


Lunch

Ry & Great Grandma Truncale


Ry w/Papa & Uncle J


Ry with the Pomeroy's...minus E =(


Cake time

I think she liked the icing best

Present time was crazy, I couldn't keep up!

Ry & Grammy

Ry & Uncle J

Ry with Maw & Poppie

Ry enjoyed playing with her cookie set while her table and chairs were being put together. She kept saying, "the cookies are ready," then would walk over to the oven to try and put them in.

Sweet Mason liked Ry's power drill =)

I hope everyone had fun, we sure did =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast!!!! :) so much fun!! So happy she loves her cookies!